Tuesday, February 8, 2011

you are a peeping tom



What is it about a blog that appeals to me? Is it the ability to convey thoughts and emotions through the written word; my sadistic need to force my sometimes irrelevant ramblings down you, the readers throats? No, I think its voyeurism. Yes, voyeurism.
Kinda like this...
You as a reader of my blog are a Peeping Tom. Peering through my keyhole, watching me behind the curtain, climbin in my window, snatchin my people up. My life or my thoughts are like a drug for you insane people. Now, thats not to say I don't appreciate the you reading my psychotic dribble, I get off on it as much as you do. This blog is my drug of choice, I'm Whitney Houston and you bitches are my crack.
Crazy fer yo drugz
On a side note, why can't this happen to me?


You see Kurt, looking all upset and hurt that Blaine is singing to some shaggy headed looking hippy. That always happens to me. Everyone wants to sing to the shaggy haired hippy. Why is he so great? What did he do, other than have hair that is shaggy?
Any who, hope you enjoyed yourself.
-Colt

2 comments:

  1. "You as a reader of my blog are a Peeping Tom. Peering through my keyhole, watching me behind the curtain, climbin in my window, snatchin my people up."

    Colt, I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM JUST SO EXCITED FOR GLEE!!!

    Also, I laughed really hard at that part Maggie quoted above. :)

    ReplyDelete