Monday, February 7, 2011

oh, hay der blog



I almost forgot I had this....any who for the last two weeks my life has been completely devoted to Skin of Our Teeth...and by completely devoted I mean its made me its bitch. I run projections, which means pushing a button, but everything that made my job not soul devouring has been taken away from me, so I'm forced to watch the play every single night! It's like that time where all Marshall and Ted where in the Fiero and all they could listen to was I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
Yeah, it's exactly like that.

On a side note, as anyone seen Rihanna's new video? That bitch as lost her damn mind, runnin around talkin about how "sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me" excuse me Miss Rihanna but that makes you a sex freak.
Anyways...what was I saying? Oh yeah Skin of Our Teeth. I think I am done with that topic. lets discuss the Ugg boot, t-shirt and tight combination that I have been seeing around campus. First of all the Ugg boot went out with the OC...remember that show, a bunch of attractive people doing ridiculous things that evidently only happen to good looking "kids" in California.


Any who, Rachel Bilson wore them with Daisy Dukes in an episode and now everyone and their frickin mom thinks its okay to traipse around lookin like a fool.
Bitch looks dumb.

Thats all I've got for now,buh bye.


- Colt

No comments:

Post a Comment