Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tyra Banks = Crazy Bitch/Oprah....no like for reals

Okay so for those of you who don't know I am a bit of an insomniac. I tend to stay up at all hours of the night for no apparent reason, their is usually nothing good on that I am staying up for so I am forced to watch unimportant dribble like the Tyra Banks Show. Now I realize that Tyra was never truly sane, she would go from model robot to girl from the ghetto in just on sentence on Americas Next Top Model, back then it was fine and maybe even a little cute because on ANTM we only saw her for like a 10 minutes tops but on her talk show, thier is enough crazy in that hour to fill a can of Planters!(thats a brand of nut, Melany) Any who she carries on and on about pointless bull shit about her own life, when all people want to hear is what the guest problem is, she seems to be using the show as a vechile to talk about herself. Like if they did an episode on weight, Tyra would put on a fat suit and be like "its hard being fat!" Well no duh genius!
"Being fat is hard, no one loves me now!"
or
"LOOK AT ME!!!! LOOK AT ME !!!!LOOK AT ME!!!"

Tyra might also do a swimsuit story on how girls look different in swimmsuits and yada yada yada, blah blah blah. She would then be like look how big my ass is in this cut out!
"Look at my ass girrrl!"
Anywho, I digress, even though Tyra is a whack job, people still buy into it! Which is fine because if they buy into it, then this crazy model is actually helping some people. So you go Tyra Banks, you and your crazy model ass could wind up being the next Oprah. I mean if Bush can become president, the Terminator become the Govenor of California and the guy from Harlod and Kumar become the liason to Barack Obama and the island people, then anything is possible. Reach for the stars Tyra, REACH FOR THE STAR!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. "there is enough crazy in that hour to fill a can of Planters!(thats a brand of nut, Melany)"

    What the hell is that supposed to mean?

    Of course I know that that is a brand of nuts. My grandfather eats them all the time!

    Douche.

    ReplyDelete