Saturday, February 7, 2009

TAG, YOUR IT!!!....and dont give me that "I am not playing any more" BS either. Your playing!

So, I decided to respond to Maggie's "Tag" blog because I thought it would be cool, if everyone knew 25 stupid facts about me. Any who.....

1.I hate celery! It is a stupid, stupid vegetable that never should have been grown. Why would God curse us with such and awful thing! If I had my way...which I will soon when I take over the world...I will order the termination of every celery stalk! But for now, I deal with hunting them down by myself...well with Sally of course.

DEATH TO CELERY!!!!!



2.My best friend in the whole world is Jacob. We actually met through a fight....which I started oddly enough. Any ways we have been best friends for like 7 years which is surprising because we are like complete and total opposites sometimes. Also, we are kinda telepathic, we will totally say what the other person was thing and be like "HOLY SHIT!!!, I was just thinking that!"

I have "dance fever", Jac had...well...a fever.



3.KaCee was actually friends with me before dating Jacob and although we never had direct contact for extended periods of time, technically I have known KaCee longer. In fact, our parents were friends and during my Mom's 40th birthday party we hung out together and watched "Josie and the Pussycats".

KaCee says Hey! Whats goin' on!


4.Whenever someone finds a magic lamp, I wonder "why don't you just wish to have all of the genie's powers without the restrictions of a master or lamp." Then I realize...their are no such things as magic lamps or genies, and then I frown.

Genies!!!!...PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWERS!!! Itty-bitty living space!

5. I have been to Europe....its really kick ass!!!
Look a guard...with a funny hat! Don't make him laugh though...they're trained to kill!!!!


6. I have a love hate relationship with spiders. I think they're cool, but if I get near one, I tend to freak out like a little girl....yeah. Same thing with cockroaches too, except I just hate them...and want them to die.
AAAAHHHH!!!....I won't even post a cockroach, way to gross!

7. I never understand why people come back to Albany...or any small town for that matter. I mean i guess it's on thing if you wanna raise a family or whatever, but if your single why not pick a random place and move like Hawaii or Italy! I am just gonna pack my stuff, throw a dart at a world map and just go.(need to learn to throw darts first though)
I am gonna runs off!!!...with my bunny...Lord Mac Fluffy Flanagan III!

8. I hate reality TV!!! They all need to go away...this looks like a job for Sally!
DIE, DIE, DIE!!!!!!!

9. Music kicks ass! I really like being introduced to new bands and genres of music....unless its some lame scream-o band...or country.
These two are so not okay!

10. I really like Kanye West, but only for his style and music...as a person he kinda sucks balls! (he actually said if they wrote a Bible today he would be in it...WTF!!! what the hell has he done besides sing!)
SING KANYE, SING FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!

11. I have ADD and take adderall to.....LOOK A SHINY NICKEL!!!!!!!!!!!

NICKEL!!!!!!

12. I love old people who cus! It's so adorable when an old lady is all like "SON OF A BITCH!!!" So precious!

Adorable!!!

13. I drive an '06 Dodge Charger....my car loves me and I love it back!!!!!

CAR-MANCE!!!




14. I am a hardcore nerd!!! I read comic books, play video games, watch dorky movies,read graphic novels and I even have a collection of Star Trek action figures...the next generation one not that lame ass William Shatner, Picard for life yo!

NERD FO LIFE G!!!!

15.I really, really like to read!
.
BOOKS GIVE YOU KNOWLEDGE!!!!!!!

16. Because of 15, I have accumulated a vast collection of random knowledge and facts...most of it about comic book or mythology....this adds to number 14....I am a hopeless nerd.

THE BOOKS DID GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE!!!!


17.I love to swim, but if I am in the ocean, I am not afraid of sharks....I am afraid of gaint octopuses and squids....freakin' scary man!
AAAHHH!!!!!!!!

18.I have watched a lot of movies...a lot of them independent, but their are a large chunk of them that are main stream....I even like chick *COUGH!!!!* flicks *COUGH!!!!, COUGH!!!!*

GO AWAY!!!!!

19.I have a lightening bolt scar on my forehead that I got from a magical fight with the potty when I was a wee little Colt.
Stupid Potty, I nearly had him beat to!!!

20. I wish super powers were real and if they were I would want the power to copy peoples powers....because Imsa greedy bitch!
MWUAHAHAHA!!!!

21. I played football for three years...in junior high it was fun but by the time I got to high school, I was done.
I was done!

22. I frequently get into fights with authority figures....especially teachers...we just don't get along.
ANARCHY IN THE CLASSROOM!!! REBELDE (Spanish for rebel!)

23. My name means "man from a dark town" and my mom's name means "the dark one"...weird huh?

Its me mum!

24.I turned 11 on September 11, 2001....creepy!


I really didn't say that I was only 11...then again it is me...I totally did!

25. I have 6 letters in my first name, 6 in my middle name and 6 in my last....more creepiness!!!


See I can't be the devil...this kid already is...position has been filled.





3 comments:

  1. "I have a lightening bolt scar on my forehead that I got from a magical fight with the potty when I was a wee little Colt."

    Hahahahahahahahahaha. That was totally my favorite part.

    And I can't believe that you actually have Star Trek action figures.

    I love how you have pictures after everything.
    It makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahaha, I love your little Colt stick figure. Especially the potty one and the one that's hugging your momma's head and the one that says, "Yea! Books!" You're so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOUR AFRAID OF SQUIDS AND OCTOPUSES TOO!? I HATE THOSE THINGS!
    :-)
    I love COLT!

    ReplyDelete