Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sadness :(

So I happen to be glancing at blogs, mainly because I was instructed my Melany to do so....anywho  I was glancing at Maggies blog and guess what...I am not on her recommended blog list...no where in site...this maybe because I haven't blogged awhile but whatev. I think this is going to be a vlog from now on because quite frankly i don't have the time to sit down an jot my ideas and things on this magnificent machine that is m MacBook Pro. Anyways I am about to head to the devil class i call Christian Scriptures. The professor...yes I have a professor, I feel like I am in Harry Potter!!!...Doctor Holleyman is a lanky scarecrow of a man who sounds like a Southern Baptist preacher ( Im at Baylor what did I expect :/) SCARES THE HELL OUTTA ME!!!!! I keep thinking he is going to tell me to go out back and cut a swtich! Any who, I am watching Law & Order SVU and I am gonna leave you with my favorite quote, "Do you know any reason why someone would sodomize your husband with a banana?" - Detective Olivia Benson aka Mariska Hargitay.

2 comments:

  1. Colt! It was because you hadn't blogged since May 3rd. I will put you back on now though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant May 11th . . . not third.

    P.S. My CAPTCHA code for the previous comment was sponfers. Haha, sponfers.

    ReplyDelete